Cleaning out my closet I ran across some old emails that I’d printed some years back. One titled Facts of Life makes one like at life from a different prospective.
1. At least five people in this world, love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least fifteen people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you, is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you, can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. Without you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique in you own way.
9. Someone that don’t even know you exist loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned it’s back on you, take a look. You’ve probably turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probably won’t get it. But if you believe in yourself you probably will get it sonner or later.
13. Always remember compliments you receive and forget the rude remarks.